PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of this shipping company?

Ian G
02-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone,

Over two years I think I've posted twice on this forum and in the past two days I've doubled that number... Feels kinda weird.

Anyways, I just received an email from a gentlemen working for AVIATION SERVICES AND LOGISTICS LTD based out of England, and he mentioned that over the last four years his company has shipped 60 teams overseas, specifically mentioning Calgary and Dartmouth and that they provide a race transporter and hospitality trailer at Michigan as well as Germany (I assume England also)...

So, 60 teams, a race transporter and hospitality trailer, how come I've never heard of these guys? I've been around for four years, so... Can anyone give me the 411?

Cheers,

Ian Greig
University of Windsor Formula SAE
Team Manager

Ian G
02-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone,

Over two years I think I've posted twice on this forum and in the past two days I've doubled that number... Feels kinda weird.

Anyways, I just received an email from a gentlemen working for AVIATION SERVICES AND LOGISTICS LTD based out of England, and he mentioned that over the last four years his company has shipped 60 teams overseas, specifically mentioning Calgary and Dartmouth and that they provide a race transporter and hospitality trailer at Michigan as well as Germany (I assume England also)...

So, 60 teams, a race transporter and hospitality trailer, how come I've never heard of these guys? I've been around for four years, so... Can anyone give me the 411?

Cheers,

Ian Greig
University of Windsor Formula SAE
Team Manager

sharukh
02-10-2007, 10:15 AM
hey ian

i recd the same mail, from the same person-John Deller

i would like to ensure his credinility b4 i give the car to him, can anyone pl tell us how good he is?

sharukh.

terra_dactile
02-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi ian,
if you check out the thread on traveling over seas you could find some of the experiences teams have had. We used him in 2004 and we got the car from a to b and back all in one piece still.

Jude Berthault
ETS FSAE
Vehicle Dynamics Leader