PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Germany

Nick McNaughton
01-03-2006, 07:03 AM
There's been a bit of talk between Aussie teams about the German competition, and we've no idea who's going to be registering for it.

If your team is planning on registering, or is just interested, post here.

Nick McNaughton
01-03-2006, 07:03 AM
There's been a bit of talk between Aussie teams about the German competition, and we've no idea who's going to be registering for it.

If your team is planning on registering, or is just interested, post here.

Frank
01-03-2006, 04:46 PM
http://www.uq.edu.au/fsae/Frank/2005.htm

i heard rumours UQ wil be there

Frank "Ruska" Roeske
01-07-2006, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick McNaughton:

If your team is planning on registering, or is just interested, post here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nick, check your Private Massage!

PatClarke
01-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi Nick,
Check your private messages please
Pat

Frank "Ruska" Roeske
02-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Registration for Formula Student Germany is open since yesterday.

Registered Teams so far:

23 from
-Australia
-Austria
-Canada
-Finland
-India
-Netherlands

and some from Germany of course!

Full List (http://www.formulastudent.de/events/event-2006/registered-teams/)

olsen5
05-22-2006, 05:54 AM
As far as I know, the competition is now full. We, Windsor, are the only school attending from Canada. Just finished competing against a couple of the cars that are registered for Germany in Michigan, Helsinki is very strong this year. Look forward to seeing the improvements that they all make for the Germany competition.

TomF
05-22-2006, 08:49 AM
I looked it up this morning, when they stated that there were 40 teams (which is the max), that were registered. Those teams were based in 11 different countries. Delft will be there, hope to meet some of the FSAE contesters there.

Fil
05-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Our crate was packed last night and its leaving this afternoon.

Our germany team is really psyched about this trip. But we still got to build our new car and get through exams before we can really start to worry about going to germany.

Now that Auckland are comming you guys are going to see the two winged wonders in action!!

Were all looking foward to it and Frank you have done a sensational job. Lets hope it gets a bit easier and there is more sleep for you.

Cheers guys

Carbon Rash
05-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Speaking of wings, check out Bodensee Racing (Fachhochschule Konstanz) in Germany. Is this a first year team?

http://www.brt-konstanz.de

Ashley Denmead
05-23-2006, 02:56 AM
Crate packed and on its way alongside the monash winged wonder.....hahaha

Should be a fantastic trip, look forward to meeting everyone!

Deakin Race Technologies, Team Germany

Ash

Haymo N.
06-09-2006, 04:55 AM
@ Carbon Rash
Yes this is their first year car. I was also taken aback when I saw the first pics.
Greets from Austria