PDA

View Full Version : About das

Vishwas Shelar
03-05-2012, 05:00 AM
hi,i am designing DAS for fsae car for first time i need some extension.. I am having Stock sensors which already mounted on the engine.The sensors data is directly going to the engine ecu & my ecu is not having data logging interface.So suggest me how can i take the sensors data for my standalone das without producing disturbance to sensors data to the ecu..i was thinking about the buffer...

Vishwas Shelar
03-05-2012, 05:00 AM
hi,i am designing DAS for fsae car for first time i need some extension.. I am having Stock sensors which already mounted on the engine.The sensors data is directly going to the engine ecu & my ecu is not having data logging interface.So suggest me how can i take the sensors data for my standalone das without producing disturbance to sensors data to the ecu..i was thinking about the buffer...

Zac
03-05-2012, 09:16 AM
What engine and ecu are you using? and what do you want to log?

Vishwas Shelar
03-06-2012, 02:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zac:
What engine and ecu are you using? and what do you want to log? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Zac,we are using RE CLASSIC 500 EFI engine having stock sensors as;crank position sensor,throttle position sensor,engine temperature sensor..I want to log engine RPM(from Crank Position sensor),engine temperature & external data from hall effect sensor from which i can determine car speed,acceleration...