We have two brandnew helmets for sale in size M and L. Here is the description (copied from the manufacurers homepage):
RaceQuip RidgeLine SA-2005 Full Face Helmet
- Snell SA-2005 Rating
- Hand-Laid Composite Shell
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Liner
- Comfort Fit FR Interior
- Multi-Port Ventilation System
- Low Fog Airflow Design
- Good Peripheral Vision
- Fire Retardant Interior and Paint
- 3mm Polycarbonate Face Shield
- Distortion Free Shield Includes a Visor Strip
- Aluminum Positive Lock Pivot Kit
- Tear-Off Posts and Foam Visor Seal
- Stainless Steel Internal Hardware and Screens
- Kevlar® Chin Strap
- Unique Aggressive Styling
- White High Gloss Finish
- Uses a standard banana-shaped tear off
With the Snell SA-2005 rating, the helmets are of course FSAE rules approved.
Official helmet sizing chart:
Medium: 22 3/8 - 22 7/8 inch (57 - 58 cm)
Large: 23 1/8 - 23 3/4 inch (59 - 60 cm)
But be careful, the size comes out a bit smaller.
Asking 200,- Euros each.
Both helmets will be sent from germany.
Please contact me directly or sent us an email:
AMZ - Zürich
Suspension - Aerodynamics
AMZ Racing since 2007
Suspension & Aerodynamics
Your article has helped me to understand this subject on a different level. I would like to appreciate your efforts for exploring this issue. Thank you for your information.
|Powered by Social Strata|